Monday, 19 May 2014

Dear jerk

dear jerk.
why it's so hard to forget and forgive u
although it has been months
lucky u, because u have won
to tear me into pieces
thank you

dear jerk.
I still remember till now
the moment when u said that u're single
the moment u said i'm your only one
the moment u give your hope
to our hopeless love

dear jerk.
Don't u remember her ? ur ex
maybe still ur special one at that time
ahh. i'll never blame her
i thought u have nothing with her
maybe my bad
to put the trust on you

dear jerk.
until now, i still blame myself
why did I fall to u ?
u're not hot, u're not cool
u have nothing special
to be proud of 

dear jerk.
u're so good in pretending
like nothing wrong with u
like nothing wrong with us
urghhhh....
u just fooling me with everything !!

dear jerk.
but, still a zillion thank you for u
because u have teach me something
and leaving me for someone who deserve me
again, thank you





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jangan disebabkan seorang lelaki. Habis semua lelaki dipandang negatif. Btw, focus on your study. Keep going and dont look back ! Be a strong girl Nurul Hasanah Zulkifli.

Nurul Hasanah said...

thanks anonymous

Anonymous said...

Same2 Nurul Hasanah :-)

twinscraftlife said...

HI!! 안녕하세요~ we are twinscraftlife! pls visit our blog shop^^ 꼭 오세요~~!!^^ twinscraftlife.blogspot.com

✿AINAA ROSEBERRY✿ said...

Sakit hati balik bila baca ni.. memang tengah sakit hati dengan 'JERK" ni.. sobs!!!